2nd trip to the fabric store

2nd trip to the fabric store
2nd trip to the fabric store

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The glow is gone

I had this glorious vision of organizing my sewing patterns, and, in my mind, it was done effortlessly. I know I wrote that it would take a few days, but in my fevered little brain I pictured myself finished in a day, maybe less. Huh. Reality has set in, and the only reason I'm slogging on is that I want my living room/dining room back. The only creatures pleased with the current situation are the cats. Given their love of sitting on anything paper, they are in cat heaven. I, on the other hand, reached the age that requires visual order decades ago, and right now I don't have it(the order that is). I guess this is a situation where I can use my need of order to make myself finish a project. The alternative is to shove it all back in a box and hide it somewhere (the garage?), but then I'd been right back where I started.


















































1 comment:

Rosemary and Jane said...

What layout is your blog? I really love it